Amazon has made it easier to purchase a tiny home.
You can now order your home through Amazon.com.
Lillevilla Escape | 113 SQF Allwood Kit Cabin
This Lillevilla Escape tiny house would make a great vacation cabin.
||$4,290.00 & FREE Shipping
- Inside Floor Area: 113 Sqf
- Wall thickness: 1-3/4″ (44 mm) – Nordic Spruce
- Ridge Height: 8′ 3″ | Door: 33.5″ x 69.7″ | Window: 46.9″ x 34.2″
This tiny home comes with the roofing felt needed for the roof, you will have to purchase your own roofing material, whether that be shingles or metal roofing….the choice is yours.
All kit cabins are shells, meaning the exterior walls.
Larger models are available that have separate rooms. It is up to you if you make one of those rooms a bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, etc.
It is recommended that if you want to add a room to your tiny home, the square footage should be a minimum of 250 sq ft.
In most areas a building permit is not required for structures under 100 sq ft. so if your looking to put up a small guest cabin or vacation cabin the Lillevilla is an excellent choice.
If you are looking for a larger 1 room cabin, the BZB Cabin below is 209 sq ft with a nice design to let the light in for a bright cabin.
BZBCabins.com Lakeview Log Cabin Kit
from $7,900.00 + $4.49 shipping
- Inside Floor Area: 209 Sq.Ft, Wall Log Thickness: 1-3/4″ (44 mm)
- Premium Door and Window Package, Dual Pane Doors and Windows
- Inside Dimensions: 17′ x 12’6″
- Height of the Wall: 87-1/2″, Overall Height: 11’7″
BZB Lake Cabin – 209 sq ft with a room
Either one of these cabins can be ordered from Amazon and shipped to your curb, using the best freight company in the area.
Larger kits are also available like the Allwood Eagle Vista shown below, so really it seems there is no limit to the size of home or cabin you can order through Amazon.
Allwood Eagle Vista – 1336 sq ft Cabin
$64,650.00 & FREE shipping
- Inside Floor Area: 1336 Sqf (657 Sqf downstairs + 679 Sqf upstairs)
- Wall thickness: 2-3/4″ (70 mm) – dual T&G pattern
- Ridge height: 16’7″
- Floor, Roof/Ceiling boards thickness: 23/32″
- Slope of roof: 11 degrees